Position Type: Full time
We are seeking a dynamic results-oriented Network Administrator to join our Infrastructure team. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task to deliver multiple assignments simultaneously.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience working with firewalls, routers, and switches. The individual will provide pro-active and re-active network operations support, administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Flexibility is available as this position can be based out of our Mississauga or Calgary office.
- Configure and administer network systems including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, load balancers and unified communications
- Investigate network incidents, identify the source, determine possible solutions, and implement fixes
- Work with vendors, partners, and manufacturers to evaluate, design, and implement or troubleshoot systems
- Evaluate and recommend network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software for purchase
- Implement network security, including building/maintaining firewalls, applying cryptography for network applications, managing host security, and implementing IPS/IDS systems
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum five years’ experience as a Network Administrator
- Hands-on experience maintaining Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, communications systems, IPS/IDS and load balancers
Threshold is wholly owned by DirectCash Payments Inc. (DirectCash), a Canadian public company with a full service payments offering. DirectCash is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada, and has operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan as well as an employee assistance program, on-site workout room and a caring company culture.
Apply For Job
Threshold is an equal opportunity employer.