Position Type: Full Time
The Manager of Information Security and Compliance is a critical role in the Company, ensuring the security of DC Payments’ technology systems and information assets, including compliance with applicable regulatory and payment network requirements. Activities in this strategic role include conducting risk and security assessments, security audits and developing the necessary monitoring and enforcement systems, policies and procedures, and control systems.
- Coordinate with external security auditors
- Liaise and offer strategic direction to senior management related to governance functions, including physical security/facilities, risk management, IT, HR, legal and compliance
- Participate in the design, implementation/operation and maintenance of the Information Security management systems based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standard including certification against ISO/IEC 27001
- Perform Threat and Risk Assessments
- Conduct internal information systems security audits and reviews
- Design and review systems, applications and databases
- Plan and manage security change implementations
- Develop and manage Information Security policies and procedures and DC Payments’ Security Awareness program
- Manage PCI DSS/Interac and other security compliance program monitoring and adherence
- Participate in DC Payments’ Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and testing
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with direct involvement in Information Security, and at least 5 years’ experience within the financial services/payments industry
- Experience managing Interac/PCI DSS/VISA PIN and other security audit processes as well as auditing information systems
- Expert knowledge in cryptographic key management lifecycle, PKI, IDS/IPS, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and remediation, ISO/IEC 27002, and industry standards such as NIST, COBIT and ITIL
- Experience developing a risk management framework
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential customer information
- ATM systems equipment experience – CISSP required, CISM and/or CEH are assets
DirectCash Payments Inc. (DC Payments) operates in Canada the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico and is the leading provider of ATMs, debit terminals, prepaid phone cards and prepaid cash cards in Canada. With over 16 years of operational and industry experience, DC Payments has built a substantial technology and security infrastructure that enables us to offer convenient and secure transaction processing.
With over 8,000 ATMs in Canada and more than 20,000 worldwide, DC Payments has grown to become the second largest ATM operator in the world.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply For Job