Position Type: Full time
The Credit Union and Financial Institution (CUFI) Operations department is responsible for monitoring and managing the DC Payments ABM network for our CUFI clients.
The Business Analyst will have a heavy focus on the success of the rules-based eiManager system by FiServ, which is an ABM ticketing system providing the backbone to the Support Centre. Through continual system analysis and administration, the analyst will become the subject matter expert within organization for the system, and is the primary contact for liaising with the vendor. Reporting from this system’s data source is a significant support to the business, and is done through SQL Reporting Services.
In addition to eiManager support, the analyst is responsible for administration of other systems that are heavily business focussed, including Integrated Cash Management. An aptitude for learning new systems and processes is required to ensure support and set-up of changing requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain reporting databases, design and prepare reports for performance analysis and support of all strategic initiatives as needed using the company standard reporting tool, Microsoft Reporting Services for regularly scheduled reports
- Prepare presentations based on data analysis for customer performance reviews
- System administration and analysis for the eiManager system and Integrated Cash Management
- Seek ways to continually improve the system flows and processes, and provide scheduled/ad hoc reporting for eiManager.
- Assist with system design, development, and testing for new business oriented systems implementations
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2 years related business analysis experience, data and financial analysis
- ABM industry experience preferred
- Experience with gathering requirements, statistical analysis with recommendations
- Report creation and analysis
- Experience with T-SQL and coding stored procedures
- Experience working with MS SQL relational databases
- Advanced use of Excel including data modeling
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint
- Previous experience with FiServ applications such as eiManager and Integrated Cash Management preferred
DirectCash Payments Inc. (DC Payments) operates in Canada the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico and is the leading provider of ATMs, debit terminals, prepaid phone cards and prepaid cash cards in Canada. With over 16 years of operational and industry experience, DC Payments has built a substantial technology and security infrastructure that enables us to offer convenient and secure transaction processing.
With over 8,000 ATMs in Canada and more than 20,000 worldwide, DC Payments has grown to become the second largest ATM operator in the world.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply For Job