Position Type: Full time
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment. The Application Support Analyst will work closely with end users to evaluate reporting requirements and provide quick access to critical data. This individual will also work with database administrators and the rest of the Development team to ensure that accuracy and performance are maintained.
- Maintain multiple applications including support, configuration, documentation, testing and upgrade with a strong focus on change management processes
- Support end users and work with developers to resolve application issues
- Set up user accounts and assist with the maintenance of test, development and training environments for critical applications
- Distribute software releases and bug fixes to internal and external clients
- Distribute data updates to internal and external clients
- Install and configure software for our external and internal clients
- Coordinate formal end user training
The ideal candidate has:
- A post-secondary education or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in similar functions
- Strong written and verbal communications and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Minimum two years of database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later, including SQL Server Reporting Services, queries, SPs, SSIS, etc.
- The ability to work under pressure, and prioritize properly to deliver multiple projects in a timely manner
- A positive attitude and is a team player
- Previous experience with ACCPAC is definitely an asset
Threshold is wholly owned by DirectCash Payments Inc. (DirectCash), a Canadian public company with a full service payments offering. DirectCash is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada, and has operations in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan as well as an employee assistance program, on-site workout room and a caring company culture.
Apply For Job
Threshold is an equal opportunity employer.