Position Type: Full Time
The Accounting Clerk position is a vital administration role in the Accounting Department providing support across all accounting functions; accounts payable, accounts receivable and order entry.
- Accounts payable activities including: registering and processing invoices; generating and mailing supplier cheques; handling vendor inquiries; reconciling supplier statements and; accurate and timely filing of all AP reports and invoices
- Entering Interchange/Surcharge commissions statements
- Entering debit/master card commission statements
- Assisting in Month end closing process including journal entry upload
- Assisting the Controller with special projects as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 year technical college diploma or equivalent education/experience preferred
- Experience with ERP Accounting and Payable Systems
- Experience with Payable Life Cycle
- Solid data entry skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of ACCPAC
DirectCash Payments Inc. (DC Payments) operates in Canada the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico and is the leading provider of ATMs, debit terminals, prepaid phone cards and prepaid cash cards in Canada. With over 16 years of operational and industry experience, DC Payments has built a substantial technology and security infrastructure that enables us to offer convenient and secure transaction processing.
With over 8,000 ATMs in Canada and more than 20,000 worldwide, DC Payments has grown to become the second largest ATM operator in the world.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply For Job